Fall Sports Registration Deadline - August 6th Intramural Boys Basketball
Intramural Girls Basketball
Co_ed Tennis Club (meets 15 sessions)
Co_ed Cross Country
Winter Sports Sports Registration Deadline - October 14th Co_ed Running Club (meets 15 sessions)
Spring Sports Registration Deadline - February 27th Softball
Co_ed Track & Field
If you have any questions please contact the nurse's office at 609-806-4270.
The following is a summary of the team sport registration process:
*All students must have a current (1 year) physical examination on file at the Health Center.
1. A new physical exam must be submitted if the most recent exam occurred more than 365 days from the first date of practice.
2. A school exam will only be scheduled if a student does not have a medical home. Written permission must be requested three weeks in advance to secure an exam. By definition a medical home is a family or regular physician.
3. Physical exams must be completed on the district's forms.
4. All physical exams forms must have a physician's stamp and be completed in their entirety including the front and back of each document. The Physician should not leave any areas incomplete.
5. Students with the potential for asthma and/or anaphylactic response must have authorization orders to self-medicate on file at the Health Center. Medication must be available during practice and competition.
6. Athletic Information/ Permission forms are digitally signed through our online registration system. *ONCE ALL FORMS ARE UPLOADED To OUR Online Registration System, THEY WILL BE Reviewed by THE SCHOOL PHYSICIAN FOR REVIEW AND AUTHORIZATION. THE STUDENTS SHALL NOT PRACTICE OR PLAY ON ANY GIVEN DAY UNTIL THESE CONDITIONS ARE MET.