Intramural basketball allows students to get together regularly to play a sport they love and/or give them an opportunity to try something new. Sports are a great way to exercise and improve personal physical fitness to maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Basketball is a fun way to work on social, mental, and emotional skills.
Students do not have to have prior knowledge. ALL STUDENTS ARE WELCOMED!
TOP 8 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT JW INTRAMURALS
1. They are a John Witherspoon tradition and everyone plays them!
2. No practice. No tryouts. Just play!
3. All skill levels are invited – beginners through seasoned players!
4. We may make teams or you can form your own teams!
5. They are an alternative to competitive and recreational leagues
6. Games may be played in the gymnasium or on the outdoor courts.
7. Appropriate basketball attire is recommended.
8. Have fun!
Improve your ball handling
5 PASSING Drills For Point Guards with Coach Damin Altizer
WARNING: Avoid These Three KILLER Shooting Mistakes | Basketball Shooting Tips
Top 3 BASKETBALL DEFENSIVE DRILLS - How to Improve Quickness for Basketball Defense